Lease in place returning $830 per week until mid 2021
Unit 2 - Available
The epitome of idyllic family living, this stunning four bedroom home boasts all the creature comforts. Indulge in large north-facing sun-drenched courtyards and relax in a segregated main bedroom wing with light-filled atrium, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Large north facing sun-drenched courtyards
- Segregated main bedroom wing with light-filled atrium, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Open concept main floor family/kitchen area
- Separate living room, double glazed windows
- Solid hardwood floors throughout all living and common areas
- Freestanding bath in main bathrooms
- Designer kitchens with stone benchtops and waterfall returns
- Double height ceilings to all main living areas
- Designer fittings and fixtures throughout
- Set in a quiet leafy location across from parkland
- A heartbeat away from the Belconnen town centre
There is currently no sale history available for 2/5 Wylde Place.
2/5 Wylde Place MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.34 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.28 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.37 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.50 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.63 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.94 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.94 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.00 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.44 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.47 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
2/5 Wylde Place is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.