What a fantastic opportunity is on offer here. If you would love four bedrooms, but it is just out of reach of your budget, then this could be the perfect property for you!!
This spacious, perfectly presented, three-bedroom ensuite townhouse will appeal to a great many buyers. It has had some changes made which make it completely different to its neighbouring homes.
The large, functional kitchen is complete with gas cooking and an abundance of preparation and storage space, including a breakfast bar which opens on to the living areas.
The lounge and dining areas have concertina plantation shutters installed between them to give you the option to close off the lounge from the dining area and the entry hall from the lounge room if you should so desire.
They are also featured on the sliding doors which lead out from the lounge room to the private front courtyard.
This home offers a fantastic, flowing floor plan and expansive layout with an abundance of cupboards and storage spaces, and to add to the appeal there are three large bedrooms, all with robes and the main has the bonus of an ensuite.
But one of the biggest changes to the property is that one side of the garage has been professionally changed to become an absolutely huge fourth bedroom or a rumpus room. It also has a skylight, two robes and a ceiling fan together with both ducted heating and cooling.
Should you wish to convert it back to a garage, you can simply remove the internal walls which are tucked in behind the remote-controlled panel lift door.
Ducted gas, ducted evaporative cooling, front and rear courtyards, covered pergola all in a great location where you can stroll to the local shops.
This is certainly a fabulous home with so many options for one lucky new owner!!!
• A lovely property, beautifully presented, set in a small complex
• Amazing change to the garage creating a fourth bedroom or rumpus
• Change it back to a three bedroom plus ensuite plus double garage
• OR just leave it as a great four-bedroom ensuite plus single garage
• OR use the converted side of the garage as a rumpus/man cave
• Outstanding living areas which you have the option to separate
• Huge kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher, and a range hood
• Heaps of preparation and storage space including breakfast bar
• All bedrooms have robes including the converted garage space
• Extremely large main bedroom with a very large ensuite as well
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Private outdoor living spaces including front and rear courtyards
• Covered rear pergola with outdoor blinds for ease of entertaining
• Easy walking distance to local shops, schools, and public transport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 129sqm
Garage size: 37sqm
Body Corporate fees: $472.88 per quarter
Water Rates: $166.00 per quarter
Year Built: 2004
There is currently no sale history available for 2/48 Betty Maloney Crescent.
2/48 Betty Maloney Crescent BANKS, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.71 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.16 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.44 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.87 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.54 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.64 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.81 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.87 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.98 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.49 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
2/48 Betty Maloney Crescent is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.