A superb transformation creating a peaceful & sophisticated haven you will be proud to call home.
Property features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms with two ensuites.
- A sensational new kitchen.
- Smart plantation shutters.
- Electric fireplace surrounded by built in bookshelves & mantle.
- Top quality engineered light oak flooring throughout.
- Attractive & lush views from almost every window with abundant light.
- Two tandem car spaces in undercover & secure car parking.
- Expansive deck with views to the golf course.
- Reverse cycle air split system.
- Gas point.
- Two sky lights & high ceilings.
- Well situated close to transport & a short walk to town.
Inspect by appointment & fall in love!
For more information contact Lynette Anstee on 0415 508 457 or at [email protected]
The Villa at 2/44 Kangaloon Road BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $655,000 on 9 June 2021.
2/44 Kangaloon Road BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bowral High School.
|0.32 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|1.09 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|1.57 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|2.13 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|2.16 km||Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
|2.27 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|2.77 km||Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
|4.14 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
2/44 Kangaloon Road is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.