Perfectly positioned and a must for your inspection list! Set at the rear of a quiet complex of only two townhouses with Maloneys Beach an easy walk away.
- Open plan living is a stand out feature.
- Spacious entertainers kitchen.
- Light filled living area.
- 3 bedrooms, one bathroom.
- Long driveway with plenty of parking space.
- Private backyard and Sunlit verandah.
- Private courtyard and rear fenced yard.
Maloneys Beach popular for it's a short flat walk to the beach and only a short 10 minute drive to the Batemans Bay CBD, what are you waiting for...
The Townhouse at 2/43 Belbowrie Parade MALONEYS BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $220,000 on 19 July 2017.
2/43 Belbowrie Parade is located within the suburb of Maloneys Beach, which has a population of 371, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.3 people.