Picture yourself relaxing in this well-presented and spacious two bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in the popular Oakmont Ridge complex. Set high above the Capital Golf Course with panoramic views from the balcony, the quiet ambience and the natural light provide a homely reprieve from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Why not settle back and enjoy all that this apartment and the surrounding inner South can offer.
Positioned on the ground floor, the open-plan living areas immediately draw your eye to the stunning vista laid out before you. With direct access to the generous balcony you'll spend many an evening dining alfresco or just taking in the natural beauty of the surrounding gardens and distant hills.
The kitchen is modern with a contemporary black and white colour palette featuring stone bench tops, electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher, range-hood and pantry. The master bedroom is impressively large with a walk through mirrored wardrobe, ensuite and direct access to a second balcony. The second bedroom also has access to this balcony and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe. The main bathroom has the shower over a spa bath and also houses a laundry area. The apartment has one designated basement car space and storage cupboard plus ample visitor parking.
Close to public transport, local sought-after schools, Red Hill walking trails, shops and a short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka Village, Kingston Foreshore and the Fyshwick markets you won't want to miss this opportunity to purchase!
• Two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car apartment in the Oakmont Ridge complex overlooking capital Golf Course
• Ground floor with tiled entry
• Panoramic views from the living areas with direct access to generous balcony
• Open-plan living/dining area
• Kitchen is modern with electric oven, cooktop and range-hood, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Master bedroom is spacious with access to second balcony, walk through mirrored wardrobe and ensuite
• Ensuite features shower over bath, vanity with storage and toilet
• Bedroom two has a built-in mirrored wardrobe and access to second balcony
• Main bathroom features shower over spa bath, vanity with storage, toilet and large laundry area with dryer, tub and hot water tank
• Electric wall heaters
• One designated basement car space
• Short distance to local sought-after schools, shops, public transport, Red Hill walking trails
• Short drive to Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka Village, Kingston Foreshore and Fyshwick markets
• Furniture negotiable
Complex Built in: 1995
Apartment Size: Internal: 93m2; Large balcony: 24m2;
Small Balcony: 5m2
Body Corporate Fees: $1,642 p.q
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 2/41 Leahy Close.
2/41 Leahy Close NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.93 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.99 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.08 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.37 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.76 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.05 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.05 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.15 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.22 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.30 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
2/41 Leahy Close is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.