Presenting this property that really packs a punch. Situated on half an acre down a quite lane surrounded by bushland this recently renovated three-bedroom house leaves you with nothing to do but move in & enjoy the quite surrounds.
- Three large & bright bedrooms all with built-ins
- One large bathroom with a shower, large claw foot bath & toilet
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, large electric stove & oven with ample storage
- Family room adjacent to kitchen
- Light filled lounge room overlooking the large yard through the bay view window
- Huge open plan rumpus room with a gas fireplace & a central skylight
- Out the back is a covered entertaining area surrounded by established gardens & water feature
- Large long driveway leads down to a tall & wide garage suitable for semi-trucks, trailers & 4X4s with a storage loft & long carport
- This bush hugged home on a 2,023sqm block is an ideal home for growing families, trades & truckies
For Google maps - 2-4 Bowral Lane Welby NSW 2575
There is currently no sale history available for 2-4 Bowral Lane.
2-4 Bowral Lane MITTAGONG, NSW 2575 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mittagong Public School.
|0.45 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|0.47 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|0.48 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|1.65 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.02 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.75 km||Highlands School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|3.46 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|3.74 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|4.21 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|4.72 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
2-4 Bowral Lane is located within the suburb of Mittagong, which has a population of 5,767, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.