Situated right in the heart of vibrant Braddon, this generous 76 sqm apartment in the 'Habitat' complex will position you in walking distance of Canberra's best cafes, restaurants and shopping. Proximity to the CBD, lake and light rail provides an ease of lifestyle that would appeal to all buyers.
Located on the second floor of a quiet, established apartment complex, Unit 2 faces west, taking advantage of the natural light and views. Sit back on the generously sized 18 square meter balcony and enjoy the leafy surrounds of the nearby park, whilst also taking in the irresistible sunset.
This contemporary apartment has been designed with accessibility and adaptability in addition the added second bedroom/ study for that extra space, offering generous living spaces and a generous sized practical floor plan. The kitchen presents as new and includes stone bench tops, a dishwasher and Ariston stainless steel appliances. The apartment also comes complete with a split system to ensure year-round comfort. Car accommodation is provided by an underground secure parking space with additional visitor parking surrounding the complex.
This is an apartment not to be missed. It will appeal to first home buyers, astute investors or those searching for an easy, low maintenance lifestyle to enjoy all year round.
- Light filled north/west facing apartment with balcony and a leafy outlook
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and Ariston stainless steel appliances
- Combined living and dining space with split system unit
- Access to the balcony from the living area and bedroom, both with city views
- Generous main bedroom with large robe
- Convenient location just minutes walk to CBD and endless amenities
- Secure underground car space with storage cage and additional parking to the front of the complex
- 76 internal sqm + 18 sqm balcony
- EER 6.0
- Body Corp $420 per quarter approx.
- Rates $430 per quarter approx.
- Land Tax$480 per quarter approx.
The Apartment at 2/38 Mort Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $504,900 on 15 May 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2/38 Mort Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.71 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.86 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.03 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.03 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.50 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.56 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.58 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.97 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.25 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
2/38 Mort Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.