A light filled haven for effortless living and entertaining, this expansive townhouse is an excellent lifestyle base for the modern family. Situated a few minutes' drive away from Queanbeyan's CBD, shopping and dining choices.
- Rear north west aspect allows delightful afternoon sunshine
- Lounge and dining zones feature a vast free flowing layout
- Easycare paved courtyard for outdoor dining and entertaining
- Pristine gas equipped kitchen reveals CaesarStone benches
- Three spacious bedrooms privately located on the upper level
- Master retreat appointed with ensuite and walk through robe
- Lovely main bathroom provides soaking tub and separate shower
- Study nook, plentiful storage plus double lock-up garage
- Represents a remarkable opportunity for astute investors
- A short walk from children's playground and bus services
The Townhouse at 2/38 Buttle Street QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $416,000 on 13 November 2014.
2/38 Buttle Street QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.46 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.76 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.06 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.18 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.31 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.41 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.78 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
2/38 Buttle Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan East, which has a population of 3,936, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.1 people.