Enjoy being the envy of your friends and love your new lifestyle in this ground floor, north facing, one bedroom + study apartment. Positioned within the incredibly popular and iconic suburb of Braddon, the hardest decision of your week will be whether you eat at home or choose from one of the premium dining venues only moments away.
Not your average one bedroom apartment, this property boasts a highly impressive sun-drenched terrace, plus a full-size study/home office with built-in storage. The open-plan living and spacious master bedroom are generous in proportion, and the home chef will enjoy the impeccably finished kitchen with stone bench tops and SMEG appliances.
- Ground floor one bedroom apartment with full-size study and large terrace
- Immaculately presented interiors with high-ceilings
- North facing aspect drawing in an abundance of natural light
- Internal living area approx. 70sqm
- North-facing terrace approx. 44sqm
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Basement car parking with storage cage, plus off street/basement visitor parking
- Positioned within one of Canberra's premium lifestyle precincts, with an array of restaurants, bars and hospitality venues at your door
- Easy walk into the Canberra CBD
- EER 6 stars
- Sinking Fund approx. $824.54 per quarter
- Admin Fund approx. $567.70 per quarter
- General Rates approx. $494.09 per quarter
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained are approximate only and no warranty can be given. Bastion Property Group does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The Apartment at 2/35 Torrens Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $653,525 on 1 April 2022.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
2/35 Torrens Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|Donaldson Street, Braddon
|Wise Street, Braddon
|Turner Early Childhood Centre
|Condamine Street, Turner
|Condamine Street, Turner
|Treloar Crescent, Campbell
|St Joseph's Primary
|Boronia Drive, O'Connor
|O'Connor Cooperative School
|MacPherson Street, O'Connor
|Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus
|Blamey Crescent, Campbell
|Cowper Street, Dickson
|Black Mountain School
|Dryandra Street, O'Connor
2/35 Torrens Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.