First home buyers and young families will love this home for its spacious dual living areas, low maintenance yard and elevated position with filtered views. Featuring three generous bedrooms, two of which have built in robes, and the convenience of an ensuite in the master. A recently updated kitchen with new oven makes entertaining family and friends a breeze.
An oversized single lockup garage and underfloor area provide for ample storage. The kids, and the home cook, will love the raised veggie garden in the compact secure rear yard.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom layout with 1 lockup garage and space for 1 more car.
- 2 Living areas and a separate dining room.
- Updated kitchen with new oven and plenty of bench space.
- Elevated position with filtered views.
- Compact low maintenance rear yard with raised veggie garden.
- Underfloor storage area and oversized garage providing plenty of storage.
- Close to both Primary and High Schools.
- New shower screens in both bathrooms.
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 2/29 Ash Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 29 May 2015.
2/29 Ash Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.42 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.71 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.48 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.74 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.06 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.39 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.45 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.95 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.31 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
2/29 Ash Street is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.