This Auction will be run through the online platform AuctionNow
Nestled within a small and private development, you will find the charming single level residence of 2/26-30 Margany Close, Ngunnawal. Whether you are looking for your first home, a spot to downsize to, or a fantastic investment opportunity, this property has it all.
The property accommodation includes three spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with a walk in robe and tidy ensuite, and bedrooms two and three with built in robes. There are two segregated living areas, dining room, and kitchen with ample storage space, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances.
The home has been recently painted throughout with new carpet installed in the three bedrooms. The kitchen and dining area seamlessly opens up out to the spacious north facing courtyard, which offers a great place for alfresco dining, the perfect setting to entertain family and friends.
A short walk to Yerrabi ponds, Gungahlin Marketplace, light rail stops, and local schools, this homes' location offers it all. Make sure you add this to your Saturday inspection list!
- Approx. 121m2 of living space; Garage 36m2
- Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- Built in robes to the other bedrooms
- Two separate living areas
- North facing kitchen and dining room flowing out to paved outdoor area
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Newly landscaped front and rear garden
- New paint throughout
- New carpet in all bedrooms
- Kitchen in excellent original condition with ample storage
- Double electric garage with internal access and a separate side door to the backyard
- Private and paved courtyard
- Body corporate: $453 p/quarter
- Rental estimate: $550-$600 per week
Year built: 2001
There is currently no sale history available for 2/26-30 Margany Close.
2/26-30 Margany Close NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.55 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|0.84 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.68 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.88 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.88 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.98 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.00 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.35 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.43 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
2/26-30 Margany Close is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.