Back on the market after buyers finance failing with motivated vendor!
This wonderful four bedroom plus rumpus/ bedroom five, two story, semi-detached home is situated in one of Theodore's most sought after streets.
Backing onto Tuggeranong Hill Nature reserve with incredible views over the Tuggeranong Valley to the Brindabella range by day and sparkling valley lights at night! A delightful home, full of natural light and appeal with space for a growing family.
You will love the impressive master bedroom which features a huge walk in robe, ensuite, private balcony and of course the views. The other three bedrooms and large downstairs rumpus/bedroom five also have built in robes. The main bathroom is large and practical with separate toilet, powder room and bath & shower area. Spacious dining, family and lounge rooms adjoin the well-appointed kitchen, which looks over the large private rear patio, making for a great space to entertain family and friends.
A trailer pad and double garage with internal access to the house ensure all vehicles are well catered for. Easy care gardens, cubby house and fruit trees, this is an impressive house that you will want to call home.
- Wonderful four bedroom plus rumpus/ bedroom five, semi-detached home.
- Backing onto Tuggeranong Hill Nature reserve.
- Enjoy early morning walks with sensational views at the back of your new home.
- Incredible views to the Brindabella range by day and sparkling valley lights at night!
- Master bedroom features walk in robe, ensuite, private balcony with views.
- Generously sized three other bedrooms with built in robes.
- Down stairs rumpus room/study/ or bedroom five with built in robes.
- Open plan living designed for maximum appreciation of the panoramic views.
- Private rear pergola, making for a great space to entertain family and friends.
- Spectacular cubby house.
- Double garage with internal access to the house.
- Trailer pad
- Easy care gardens and fruit trees.
The House at 2/25 Brigden Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 20 February 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2/25 Brigden Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.44 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.26 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.30 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.98 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.55 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.68 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.74 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.79 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.30 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.37 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
2/25 Brigden Crescent is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.