Immaculately maintained & very well built, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex represents an excellent base for low maintenance contemporary beachside living. Situated in a tranquil street is this modern, spacious & stylish home offering an incredible opportunity for single level living with a flat level short stroll to pristine Tathra Beach, cafes, shops & clubs. Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge flow effortlessly out to a very generous undercover alfresco entertaining area, perfect for family & friends to come together & enjoy the relaxed coastal lifestyle this home encompasses. Well suited to those wanting a single level home, in a close-knit community with a level stroll to all that Tathra has to offer.
- No steps throughout the entire property
- Alfresco area is fenced, ideal for pets or kids play area
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & spacious ensuite
- Lovely pitched roofline, allowing for angled ceilings, creating space & high featured windows
- Spacious main bathroom consisting of a separate shower/bath
- Separate internal laundry room with additional storage
- Neutral soft palette throughout neat interiors, with plenty of space
- Double garage with internal access
- Beautiful established, low maintenance gardens
- Mountain bike trails & walking track literally across the road
- Surrounded in an abundance of wildlife & birdlife
The House at 2/24 Wildlife Drive TATHRA, NSW 2550 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 17 July 2014.
2/24 Wildlife Drive is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.