Auction Location: On site.
A new stylish lifestyle is waiting for one lucky buyer, brand new and craftsman built to exacting standards, situated in one of Macgregor lovely avenues.
Designed to make an impression and sitting proudly providing a perfect inspiration for living.
You will be impressed with the finish throughout along with excellent accommodation to suit many varying living requirements.
Flexibility is the key to the floorplan with two separate living areas, oversized master bedroom and two other generous bedrooms with plenty of storage. A superb modern kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, loads of bench space and is brilliantly positioned for entertaining on a grand scale.
The spaciousness throughout is impressive, with a large study desk and shelving. Downstairs can double as a quiet retreat or home office. Perfect access from the family room to a secluded alfresco and landscaped gardens.
A quiet street completes the picture with parklands, walking & bike paths literally less than 100m down the road. Bus transport close by. Kippax shops and schools only minutes by car.
Don't miss this one!
See it sooner, rather than later!
- North easterly aspect
- Steel frame construction
- Feature square set plastering connecting ceilings and walls
- Large underhouse storage
- Superb well-zoned plan
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Walk-in robe in Master suite with fabulous ensuite
- Built-in robes in other two bedrooms
- Extra storage cupboards and linen closet
- Feature connecting hallway
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Gas hotplates
- Stone benchtops in kitchen
- Walk-in pantry
- Dishwasher included
- Remote control garage door
- Direct access to dwelling from garage
- Extra parking space
- Instant gas hot water service
- Timber flooring and quality carpets
- 5000lt rainwater tank with pump
- Covered alfresco overlooking private entertainment area
- Lower living area could double as home office
- Colorbond roofing including facias and gutters
- Fencing is Colorbond
- Dwelling: 187m2
- Land: 379m2
There is currently no sale history available for 2/23 Berne Crescent.
2/23 Berne Crescent MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.55 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.34 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.10 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.12 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.15 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.18 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.18 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.81 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.00 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.16 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
2/23 Berne Crescent is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.