Auction Location: Henley Property Shop 5/1 Gippsland Street Jindabyne NSW 2627.
Constructed in 2018, built over 3 levels, this sophisticated and contemporary townhouse provides a lifestyle with little to no maintenance leaving you free to enjoy all that this wonderful region has to offer. This immaculate as new residence is centrally located just off Gippsland St within a few minute's walk to Jindabyne's shops, restaurants, cafés, schools, lake and parks.
On the upper level, this modern townhouse showcases a large kitchen with ample storage that flows into the dining area, designed around Ceaser Stone benchtops and Bosch stainless steel appliances, including a gas cook top for the chef in you. The large living and entertaining areas provide access onto the balcony overlooking Lake Jindabyne and the Snowy Mountains. All 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry are located on Level 2 with direct access to the balcony and rear courtyard. A secure and private double garage with a large storeroom/workshop area is found on Level 1 with internal access.
• Large entertainers kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone waterfall benchtop, including a breakfast bar and ample storage
• Dining area with built-in storage cupboards
• High ceilings in living and entertaining areas, led lighting in kitchen
• Spacious open plan living and entertaining area (including powder room) with balcony access
• Office nook
• Underfloor heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning on Level 3
• Balconies on both levels facing the lake
• Double glazed windows and doors throughout entire property with insect screens
• Gas provision in living area for internal fireplace in addition to upper level balcony for BBQ connection
• Constant gas hot water service
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with ensuite, reverse cycle air-conditioning and underfloor heating
• Separate laundry
• Family bathroom with bath and underfloor heating
• Marble tiling featured throughout bathrooms and powder room
• Large secure double garage with internal access
• Large storeroom/workshop
• Private courtyard including water tank with powered water pump
* Hurry to Secure as this property will be Sold on or before Auction!
To organise an inspection of this property, please call Michael to book an appointment.
Inspection times are currently Wednesdays between 1pm-2pm and Saturdays between 1pm-2pm.
Appointments can be virtual or in person.
The Townhouse at 2/2 Cobbodah Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $617,000 on 29 August 2018.
2/2 Cobbodah Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
2/2 Cobbodah Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.