A clever mix of stylish design, space & creature comforts makes The RITZ Googong a truly special place to call home.
3 bedroom tri-level terrace 138m2 living with 2.5 bathrooms, garage & carport.
Enjoy the mountain views from your balcony or sit back & relax in your north-facing courtyard and enjoy the day go by. The RITZ brings a new level of living to the Township with fashionable finishes, ultra-modern designs & progressive architecture all wrapped into this evolutionary concept.
Located opposite the buzzing Googong North Village Centre where you will find such places like Gorman & Co pub, IGA Supermarket & liquor store, dominos pizza, Club Lime, discount pharmacy, community centre & Child Care Centre nearby. In addition, works are being finalised on a dentist's office, allied health services & a restaurant.
Nestled in the middle of both the Anglican School Googong & proposed Googong Primary School, which is due to be completed by late 2022, have your little ones enjoy a very short stroll to either. Currently, the Anglican School is a co-educational, open entry school that caters for Early Learning through to Year 9, yet it will eventually take Students all the way to Year 12.
People lucky enough to call The RITZ home will take full advantage of the magnificent location & lifestyle on offer.
- 3 bedroom designs with spectacular views
- Stone benchtops with quality appliances
- Practical kitchens with ample storage space
- Contemporary & progressive 3 level designs
- Two colour selection choices on offer
- Double & single garages with additional carports
- Most have downstairs & upstairs living areas
- North facing courtyards to the front
- Rear balconies overlooking picturesque mountains
- Directly across the Googong North Village Centre
For further information or to make an appointment please contact Vic Srbinovski on 0410 58 30 48 or Igor Srbinovski on 0410 606 401 today.
There is currently no sale history available for 2/174 Gorman Drive.
2/174 Gorman Drive is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.