Surrounded by established, easy-care gardens in a well-maintained, boutique complex of only 4, this freestanding home is not only impressive in size both inside and out but offers a low-maintenance lifestyle and is the perfect downsizer.
Ensuring easy living, the home has separate living areas consisting of a lounge room and dining room plus an open-plan family/meals area that surrounds the updated kitchen with granite bench tops, a gas stove and breakfast bar. The kitchen and open-plan living flows out via sliding doors at either end of the room to entertaining areas; one paved and surrounded by gardens and the other covered and paved and perfect for alfresco entertaining with bistro blinds to protect from the weather.
The three bedrooms are well laid out, all with built-in wardrobes and access to the main bathroom and ensuite.
Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle split system ensure year-round comfort, and other features such as a double garage with internal access, garden shed and a super quiet cul-de-sac location only further add to the appeal of this lovely home.
Downsizing, upsizing, investing, entering the market – whatever your motivation, this home could well be your new favourite place.
- Tucked away in a boutique townhouse complex of only 4
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Free standing, single-level home
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Open-plan meals/family area
- Updated kitchen with granite benchtops
- Gas stove, breakfast bar and pantry
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Covered and paved entertaining area with bistro blinds
- Second paved entertaining area
- Ample yard space with enough room for kids and four legged friends
- Established gardens
- Small garden shed
- Double garage with internal access (one automatic door)
- Self managed body corporate
- Rental potential of $550 to $600 per week
Living Size: 151m2 (approx.)
Block size: 487m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,129 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $1,900 p.a (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 2/14 Starritt Place.
2/14 Starritt Place MACARTHUR, ACT 2904 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|1.45 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.47 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.64 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.71 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.71 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.28 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|3.10 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.36 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.75 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.92 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
2/14 Starritt Place is located within the suburb of Macarthur, which has a population of 1,427, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.