1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: LJ Hooker Canberra City.
If a lifestyle change, offering luxury living in a super convenient location and with the added bonus of a studio over the garage for your own use as overflow accommodation or even a home office given the close proximity to the City, or the possibility of a passive income might be attractive with the studio being fitted with bathroom and kitchenette.
The two storey home offers generosity in size along with loads of natural light flooding through. Two segregated living zones and a gorgeous entertainer's kitchen will have you feeling spoilt every day. The private sunny central courtyard has been lovingly designed and maintained and divides the home from the double garage and self-contained studio.
The location will see you able to leave the car at home and take a walk, bike ride or the light rail for all your business and social activities. With Braddon, The City, Dickson or even Gungahlin as convenient as a stroll to the closest rail stop, life will never be easier. If you're ready to make that change you've been longing for then please get in touch today or pop into an open home.
- Constructed in 2001 by award winner builders Chapman Constructions
- Over 191sqm of living space over 2 floors and the studio
- Kitchen features stainless steel bench top, Miele & Smeg appliances, integrated fridge & freezer plus a great amount of storage
- Solid timber staircase & stunning vaulted ceiling with light well above, fitted with 3 Velux windows allowing a cooling breeze to flow through the home in summer
- All bedrooms with built in storage & master with light fresh ensuite
- An Aussie loft storage has been installed in the ceiling above the third bedroom
- Ducted Vacuum
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- The studio over the garage has a bathroom and kitchenette & enjoys lovely light with a northerly aspect. It currently generates $370.00 per week for the current owner as fully furnished ( inventory available)
- Only 3 homes in the development/ self-managed body corporate
- Rates; $760.00 per quarter
- Body corp; Approx $750.00 per quarter
- Body corp pays water usage
2/14 Gould Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 31 from 02:30pm.
The Terrace at 2/14 Gould Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $887,500 on 16 May 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2/14 Gould Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.91 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.91 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.10 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.13 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.38 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.50 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.63 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.86 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.32 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
2/14 Gould Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.