Auction Location: Henley Property Office, 1 Gippsland Street.
This amazing townhouse offers it all. Space, storage, outdoor area. It will tick all the boxes for a holiday investment as well as a permanent home. Part of a small well managed complex of 3 this townhouse has three good size bedrooms, two with ensuite and walk-in robe and a third bedroom and family bathroom.
The living area is a modern open plan kitchen, dining, living room lay out opening out on to a large balcony with mountain views and some lake views. There is also a fully fenced courtyard garden offering a second outdoor space perfect for a pet and entertaining.
Having recently sold one of the townhouses in this complex, this is your opportunity if you have missed out on the first one.
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Large double garage offering space for 2 cars as well as a rumpus area
- Office/storage space of the garage
- Laundry/Drying room
- Large under house storage
- Fenced Courtyard Garden on title
- Balcony overlooking mountains and lake glimpses
- Reverse cycle airconditioning located in the living room ceiling
- Instant gas hot water system
- Full size kitchen with great storage and gas cooking
- Sold fully furnished, ready to rent out
- Vacant possession
To organise a inspection of this property, please call Dani to book an appointment. Appointments can be virtual or in person.
The Townhouse at 2/123 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $100,000 on 31 October 2017.
2/123 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Snowy Mountains Grammar School.
2/123 Gippsland Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.