1 / 18
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Leased until December 2021 at $1,360 per week
A unique offering with a versatile floor plan to suit the astute investor. This property makes a lasting impression with flowing proportions, light-filled interiors and a high quality of finish that all combine to provide an exceptionally rare inner city retreat. Perfectly positioned for easy access to the CBD, light rail stop, local shops and both ANU and University of Canberra.
- Block entitlement 459sqm, Internal living 234 sqm, Garage 38 sqm (approx.)
- Open plan family/dining complemented by solid timber spotted gum flooring
- Kitchen complete with walk-in pantry and deluxe modern appliances including a 900mm electric oven and gas cook-top, and 40mm stone benchtops.
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Double glazed windows
- Custom joinery throughout
- Additional kitchenette on level 1
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Alarm system
There is currently no sale history available for 2/114 Macarthur Avenue.
2/114 Macarthur Avenue O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.33 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.60 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.60 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.84 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.91 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.94 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.10 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.12 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.29 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.42 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
2/114 Macarthur Avenue is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.