Situated on the ground floor of the boutique 'Bass' complex is this well designed, spacious, modern one-bedroom apartment. It includes a large undercover backyard patio plus an open courtyard and garden area. Privately positioned and north-facing to capture the best of the sunlight, this apartment is also cleverly designed to make the most of the space.
The open-plan living area is light and bright with polished floorboards. The kitchen is modern with stone bench tops and European electrical appliances and and has an additional window for extra light and fresh air. Both the bedroom and living room have direct access to the well maintained and private courtyard area. The bedroom also features a walk-through wardrobe, and the bathroom is two-way, making it perfect for guests to use without having to traverse through the bedroom! It also houses a European style laundry. In the basement you'll find a single car space and storage cage.
Close to amenities including the Light Rail network, Dickson Shopping Centre, City Centre, Ainslie football club, public transport, local private and public schools, local sports facilities and the Australian National University.
• Spacious and private one-bedroom, one-bathroom, one car space, ground floor terrace courtyard apartment in central Inner-North area
• Direct entry into north-facing open-plan living area with floorboards, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioner, sliding glass and screen door to back courtyard
• Kitchen has stone bench tops, electric oven, cooktop and range-hood, extra window for light, ample storage with extra cupboard at back of kitchen bench, dishwasher, double sink and pantry
• Master bedroom has sliding glass and screen door to back courtyard, walk-through wardrobe and access to two-way bathroom
• Two-way bathroom has shower, toilet, vanity with storage and ceiling fan/heater plus European style laundry with wall mounted dryer and wash tub
• Clever storage within living area, including large built in sliding cupboard
• Single car space and storage cage in basement car park
• Currently rented on periodic lease at $425 per week
• Apartment size: 44m2 (Internal) 20m2 (Terrace) 17m2 (Courtyard)
• Complex built in: 2011
• Rates: $552 p.q. (approx.)
• Strata fees: $1007.75 p.q. (approx.)
• Land Tax (if rented out): $697.14 p.q. (approx.)
• EER: 6
• Visitor car parking
The Apartment at 2/11-13 Majura Avenue DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $380,000 on 23 August 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2/11-13 Majura Avenue DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.73 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.75 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.92 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.92 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.98 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.99 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.99 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.11 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.11 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.40 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
2/11-13 Majura Avenue is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.