1 / 29
This stunning, one-of-a-kind, Hamptons inspired residence is a nod to Australia's take on the relaxed style of living that has become synonymous with East Hamptons architecture.
Number 1A Hawker Street is a brand-new freestanding single level home in the heart of Woden that has been thoughtfully designed and finished throughout. You will be blown away by the modern and sophisticated layout and attention to detail which is simply breathtaking.
This spacious home is crafted with all the quality finishes and inclusions you would expect in a Hamptons designed home from the weatherboards, wainscoting, stonework, and stunning European Engineered Oak herringbone flooring.
The beautifully appointed formal lounge, segregated and positioned to the front of the home, basks in natural sunlight with French designer doors that open to a private and fenced sandstone courtyard, the perfect space to entertain and make your own.
The gorgeous navy wainscoting leads you from the entry of the home to the heart of this sensational residence - the spacious family room and magnificent kitchen. Complete with a large custom navy island bench overlooking the alfresco, the kitchen features include 20mm stone bench tops, finished with a deluxe hexagon Calcutta tiled splashback, and quality SMEG appliances including the oven, semi-integrated dishwasher, 900mm undermount range hood, and a walk in pantry.
The home offers four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate powder room, and a segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe, sunlit reading nook and designer ensuite with a beautiful custom double vanity. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Torrens, the home is well positioned to popular local shops, a local primary school, and a short drive to Woden Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Brand new single level home
- Stunning colonial architecture
- Modern designer inclusions
- Built over 252m2 (under roofline)
- Double glazed windows
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Separate powder room
- Segregated master bedroom with designer ensuite, walk-in-robe, double vanity and Velux fixed skylight
- European Engineered Oak Herringbone Flooring
- Luxury New Zealand Wool Carpets
- Deluxe Ascot Vogue navy wainscoting
- Stylish custom kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, hexagon Calcutta tiled splashback, large island benchtop with custom bench stool seating and designer light fittings
- Quality Smeg Appliances; Smeg 600mm Cooktop and Oven, Smeg 600m Semi integrated Dishwasher and Smeg 900 Undermount Rangehood
- 2 outdoor entertaining areas
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Double automatic garage with internal access, storage nook and designer panel lift door
- Modern Phoenix Matte black tapware
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Custom made joinery with deluxe, Polytec vinyl wrap shaker panels
- Custom shaker robe sliders to guest bedrooms and linen
- Colonial Style skirting and architraves
- LED lights and sconces throughout
- Short walk to Torrens Primary School and Torrens Early Learning Centre
- Close to Torrens Shops, Mawson Shopping Centre and Torrens Tennis Club
Energy Rating: 6.1 stars
Living: 183.4m2 approx.
Alfresco: 11.9m2 approx.
Courtyard: 18m2 approx.
Garage: 37.59m2 approx.
Porch: 2.64m2 approx.
Total: 252m2 approx.
COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, open homes are not permitted at this time. We also will look to confirm an auction date when lockdown and restrictions have been lifted. Please contact Jason on 0431 419 847 and [email protected] for more information and to register your interest.
The House at 1A Hawker Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $870,000 on 16 July 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1A Hawker Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sacred Heart Primary.
|0.42 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.56 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.90 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.90 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.45 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.78 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.97 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.05 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.21 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.55 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
1A Hawker Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.