Flemings Harden is pleased to present 'Ondiong' 1960 Back Creek Road, Kingsvale, to the market for sale.
This very well presented five bedroom brick veneer home is set on 8.8ha* (21.95 acres). The house boasts two living areas, modern kitchen, bathroom & ensuite, converted studio, great shedding and expansive rural views.
• Five bedrooms, three with built-in robes, main with WIR and ensuite
• Renovated bathroom with shower and toilet and additional powder room
• Formal living area
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining area
• Modern kitchen with electric stove top/oven, dishwasher and ample storage
• Old garage has been converted to a studio
• Open double car garage
• Silo converted to storage
• Ducted evaporative cooling and slow combustion wood heater
• Large open ended hay/machinery shed
• Double brick pump shed and meat house
• Four bay shed
• Town water connected plus fresh water tank
• Established tree's and gardens including along boundary line
Located conveniently between Young and Harden with 21.5km* to Young and 12km* to Harden.
This is a great lifestyle property and opportunity not to be missed. Contact the team at Flemings Harden today to arrange an inspection.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 1960 Back Creek Road.
1960 Back Creek Road is located within the suburb of Kingsvale, which has a population of 172, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.