1 / 29
Next Inspection -
Auction Location: On site.
This single level family home is only a short drive to both Narrawallee Beach, Narrawallee Inlet (which is ideal for the kids to paddle) and the popular Mollymook Beach. Both of these beaches are patrolled in the summer holidays. This property is very central to both the historic township of Milton and Ulladulla CBD where you have an abundance of quality restaurants, café's, shopping and entertainment to suit every member of the family.
The home offers:
- Approx. 2000m2 block backing onto a beautiful nature reserve
- Formal sunny north facing lounge and dining area
- Separate informal family room, meals area and custom made bar for entertaining
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboards, drawers, bench space and dishwasher
- Main bedroom has a walk-in robe and large ensuite
- Bedroom two, three and four are of generous proportions and all have built-in robes
- The three way bathroom has a separate toilet, shower and deep bath and separate vanity
- Plenty of storage cupboards and extra wide hallways
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Carpet throughout the bedrooms and tiled in the informal living areas
- Internal access from the double garage with remote door
- Rear covered deck with the amazing outlook of the reserve behind, making this a very tranquil spot for the evening BBQs
- Front courtyard area - a lovely spot to sit and enjoy the sunshine
- The gardens are beautifully maintained and easy care.
This is such an opportunity for someone to own this magnificent spacious single level family home of approx.. 27m2. It is in a tightly held area and having such a big block is rare to find. There is the plenty of room to put a pool in or just simply enjoy the space and the tranquillity of the reserve behind.
Mollymook is around 3 hrs drive south of Sydney and around 2.5 hrs drive from Canberra making it easy for you to either use this home as a holiday home, to holiday let or to live in yourself and enjoy the sea change. The quality home has plenty of room for all your friends and family to visit.
So, don't delay an inspection and secure your piece of paradise and start your families dreams and memories today!
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
There is currently no sale history available for 196 Matron Porter Drive.
196 Matron Porter Drive MOLLYMOOK BEACH, NSW 2539 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Milton Public School.
|2.82 km||Milton Public School||Thomas St, Milton 2538|
|3.18 km||Budawang School||Camden & Narrawallee Sts, Ulladulla 2539|
|3.39 km||St Mary's Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School||Corks Lane, Milton 2538|
|3.76 km||Ulladulla Public School||Green St, Ulladulla 2539|
|4.10 km||Ulladulla High School||South St, Ulladulla 2539|
196 Matron Porter Drive is located within the suburb of Mollymook Beach, which has a population of 2,447, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.2 people.