Located close to all the CBD facilities this home is worthy of your consideration.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes to both
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen
- Kitchen has stone benchtops and plenty of storage
- Good storage plus ducted heating and cooling
- Main bathroom is spacious
- Single lock-up garage with auto door
- Sunny courtyard
- Completion due end of September
- Torrens title property which means no strata fees
Contact Cleary Fairbrother property today to book your inspection on this extremely rare offering.
The House at 195a Havannah Street BATHURST, NSW 2795 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $423,000 on 28 July 2021.
195a Havannah Street BATHURST, NSW 2795 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Stanislaus College.
|0.39 km||St Stanislaus College||Bentinck And Brilliant Streets, Bathurst 2795|
|0.67 km||Bathurst South Public School||Havannah St, Bathurst 2795|
|0.95 km||Carenne School||158 Browning St, Bathurst 2795|
|1.06 km||Bathurst Public School||George St, Bathurst 2795|
|1.17 km||Cathedral School||98 George Street, Bathurst 2795|
|1.21 km||St Philomena's School||Lloyds Road, Bathurst 2795|
|1.27 km||Skillset Senior College||390 Panorama Avenue, Mitchell 2795|
|1.27 km||Mackillop College||Gorman'S Hill Road, Bathurst 2795|
|1.89 km||Denison College of Secondary Education, Bathurst High Campus||Hope St, Bathurst 2795|
|2.14 km||The Assumption School||192 Mitre Street, Bathurst West 2795|
195a Havannah Street is located within the suburb of Bathurst, which has a population of 6,932, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.