1 / 36
This is the opportunity of a lifetime!
Perched atop the hill, enjoy sitting on one of the decks and waste the day away watching the river backed by the lovely Mogendoura farm.
Almost 8 acres of cleared rolling hills encompassing the lovely large dam overlooking the Moruya River!
The young low maintenance 4 bedroom home is packed full of living spaces and privacy! The floorplan has been designed to ensure maximum living practicality with open plan kitchen, dining, lounge and deck. Bedrooms are tucked away and the formal lounge maximises on the view.
Stunning spotted gum timber floors and neutral tones throughout add to the feeling of comfort and luxury.
• 3 great sized bedrooms with luxurious plush carpets and built in robes.
• Master suite with huge walk through robe and a oversized ensuite also offers sliding doors onto the deck.
• Stylish, well equipped kitchen and walk in pantry, quality appliances and stone benchtops.
• Huge deck with automatic roll out awning.
• Huge 3 car shed with an abundance of workshop space.
• Spacious concrete driveway.
• 125,000l water storage (110,000L Steel tank with firefighting valve - 15,000L tank with separate pump)
• Aerated waste water treatment system.
• Solar hot water with gas booster.
• 5 zoned ducted air conditioning.
Only minutes from Moruya, you will live conveniently but relax in the feeling of being miles away .
Bidding expectation : $1,800,000.
Council rates: $1737 per annnum.
Land size: 7.8 acres - 3.16ha.
There is currently no sale history available for 195 River Street.
195 River Street MORUYA, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moruya Public School.
195 River Street is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.