Beautifully preserved four-bedroom resident offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase into one of Canberra’s most revered suburbs. Situated on an expansive 1131 m2 block of enclosed wrapped around yards; this much-loved home was built to last and presents stunning vintage features recently uncovered and polished radiator pine timber flooring.
Accommodation includes four bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built-in-robes, foyer, two family rooms and formal dining. A functional open plan kitchen and family area lies in the heart of the residence with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, gas cooktop and brand new oven; provides perfect setting for entertaining family and friends.
Freshly painted throughout; this beautiful property is ready to call home; with superb potential to capitalize on Kaleen’s urban renewal; be that further renovations, an extension or rebuild to create your dream home.
This beautiful home, sitting minutes’ drive from University of Canberra, Radford College, Calvary Hospital, Gungahlin and the City; is not to be missed.
• Moments to the City, University of Canberra, Radford College, Calvary Hospital, GDE and Gungahlin
• Enormous 1131m2 Block
• 4 Bedrooms home, 2 family areas, 2 bathrooms, separate toilet
• Segregated formal lounge and dining room
• Open plan kitchen and family area leading to enclosed outdoor entertaining area at the side of the house.
• BOSCH dishwasher and brand-new oven
• Linen cupboard and separate laundry
• Radiator pine timber flooring, recently uncovered and polished
• Freshly painted throughout
• A huge transformed fully insulated room, from detached double garage; provides perfect space for workshop / man’s cave / home office / model train layout or for children to play
• Circular-driveway, large carport, with additional parking space for 3 or 4 cars on the premises
• NESS Security alarm system, ready to be reconnected to back to base
• Black Chrome XII Solar water heater
• Ducted gas heating, hasn’t been used since 2016; the vendor has been happily using portable heating and cooling.
• Large size garden shed to store all those extra belongings
• Massive enclosed easy care wrapped around yard
• Rate: $3,029 Land tax: $4,366 UV: $420,000 EER: 1.5
• An enviable location: just a walking distance to local shops, playing fields, bus stops, public and private local high schools and primary schools.
The land value history at 194 Maribyrnong Avenue KALEEN, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 4.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $420,000.
The House at 194 Maribyrnong Avenue KALEEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $200,000 on 17 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
194 Maribyrnong Avenue KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|0.51 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.60 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.98 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.98 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.07 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.25 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.57 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.71 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.83 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|3.18 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
194 Maribyrnong Avenue is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.