Wonderful views! 12th Floor! Easy care, security living! Your own pool & gym! Only at the Altitude will you find such a full circle of Location, Lifestyle and Comfort together with Style, Class and Quality.
Apartment buying can be confusing, frustrating and stressful. This exceptional property makes it all too easy. Sitting on the 12th floor with mountain and scenic views, this is an apartment which is clearly a cut above the rest and is a must to inspect.
Come on in to appreciate:
* Large, open plan living with a supersized fabulous balcony off both the living and bedroom
* A slick kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
* The fully tiled bathroom has no steps and there is a separate European laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
* Security living with an intercom and lift access
* Free to air & cable TV outlets, plus data outlets
* A security car park. Sell your car and rent the space out!
* Storage cage, plus plenty of extra storage in the apartment itself
* An onsite Sports Centre which includes a gym, a pool and community BBQ areas
Be the envy of all your friends and live the life you've always dreamed at this incomparable development, perfectly positioned to capture all of Belconnen's best shopping, dining and entertainment features.
Perfect for downsizers who are too young for a retirement home, or if you just crave an easy-care, stress-free lifestyle. Parents with university children should also look closely at the option of investing here, it is a far better idea than a university room.
There is currently no sale history available for 192/41 Chandler Street.
192/41 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.28 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.36 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.58 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.73 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.80 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.01 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.24 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.56 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.67 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.88 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
192/41 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.