1 / 27
'Randolph Lodge' is set in a picturesque country setting less than 5kms from family friendly Tathra Beach & is truly an idyllic coastal lifestyle property far removed from the hustle & bustle of urban living. This 70 acre parcel of flat land, boasting a mixture of timbered & grazing land, has the ultimate in views with expansive rural vistas spanning the ever-changing valley & mountains beyond. With pitched ceiling & hardwood timber flooring, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is single level & has room for the entire family. Run livestock, ride bikes & horses or enjoy nature, whatever you choose this property offers plenty of scope for the rural tree & sea change you have been seeking. Blocks of this size & nature, so close to the coast, are often sought but seldom available. Ideal for the horse enthusiast or outdoor adventurer, this sought-after paradise offers a slower pace in an exceptionally beautiful environment surrounded in stunning national parks & secluded beaches.
- Capitalise on the attractive tourist location & E3 zoning for BnB accommodation, farm stay accommodation etc
- 4 generous size bedrooms with ensuite to main featuring a corner spa
- Spacious & comfortable open plan living, dining & kitchen with valley & mountain views featuring exceptional sunsets
- Polished timber flooring + generous wood heater
- Covered verandah all the way around, for all-weather entertaining & taking in the stunning views
- Lovely established gardens & mature trees with extensive fencing
- School bus run stops directly across the road
- Fully fenced with predominantly post & rail fencing. 4 paddocks in total
- 5 Dams which feed to spring fed lagoon + 3 x 50,000 litre tank water storage
- Roundyard + 8 stables, stockyards with loading race & cattle crush
- Large machinery shed/garage with loft area & power + carport attached
- A haven for birdlife & wildlife
- Moments to Tathra (4.8kms) & only 2 mins to Kalaru township
- 15 minutes to Bega & Merimbula
There is currently no sale history available for 1909 SAPPHIRE COAST Drive.
1909 SAPPHIRE COAST Drive KALARU, NSW 2550 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tathra Public School.
1909 SAPPHIRE COAST Drive is located within the suburb of Kalaru, which has a population of 708, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.5 people.