This beautifully presented three-bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor in the "Observatory" development, in the highly sought-after suburb of Wright.
Featuring large open plan living areas with plenty of natural light and reverse-cycle air conditioning to provide comfort all year round. The stylish kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and electric cooking, a dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
Boasting three generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes and a private modern ensuite and walk-in robe to the main bedroom.
This property also has not one, but two expansive, sun drenched balcony areas - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Enjoy being located only moments from the Cooleman Court shopping centre and Woden Town Centre offering a range of retail, dining, and entertainment options.
• Two reverse cycle heating and cooling units to provide comfort all year round
• Fully equipped kitchen with updated appliances including electric cooking
• A large master bedroom with walk-in robe and a private modern ensuite
• A further two generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• A large modern ensuite with plenty of cupboard space and oversized shower
• An oversized entertainment balcony to entertain your friends and family
• A second private balcony stemming from the master and second bedroom
• Close proximity to Cooleman Court shopping centre and Woden Town Centre
• Pool, BBQ, fire pit and gym equipment facilities throughout the complex
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 123.3sqm
Rates: $390.00 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $432.69 per quarter
Expected rent: $550.00 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 190/24 Philip Hodgins Street.
190/24 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.00 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.71 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.23 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.28 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.57 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.71 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.87 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.13 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.33 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.50 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
190/24 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.