1 / 37
Digital Auction in 13 days and 7 hours
A tree-lined entrance provides a wonderful first impression upon arrival to 19 Rowley Road. Continue up the sealed drive and you are greeted by a gracious residence with beautiful stone-clad feature walls and impressive views northwards over the surrounding country-side. Extensive renovations and extensions have created light-filled interiors which exude a sense of elegance and beauty. Floor to ceiling windows in each room bring the outdoors in while the formal living room features a fireplace and also opens out to a covered alfresco entertaining space with Travertine tiling underfoot and a glorious outlook. The sublime kitchen hosts a walk-in pantry, stone bench tops, dual ovens with induction cooktop and a big island bench with extra storage. A spacious master suite features its own ensuite and walk in robe and is segregated from the living areas along with two secondary bedrooms, main bathroom and home office. A fourth bedroom is situated to the front of the home, along with a third fully equipped guest bathroom.
Step outdoors to your 12.6 acre allotment and find manicured lawns, established gardens, a prolific vegetable patch, triple garage with internal access and a large 12m x 8m shed. There's also level land for stables or an arena, a fully fenced grazing paddock and a generous dam which supplies water to the irrigated lawns. This outstanding property brings together the best of country living with city convenience being a short 15 minutes drive way to Canberra's Inner City.
- Stunning Blackbutt 150mm timber flooring to the living areas
- Quantum Quartz benchtops and Bosch dual ovens in the kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioners in the the lounge room and master suite
- Slow combustion fireplace in the lounge room
- Gas fireplace installed in the family room
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Fully renovated laundry and bathroom
- All bedrooms have sliding doors and dual blinds
- 25,000 gallon in-ground concrete water tank
- 15 minute drive from Canberra's Inner City
- 8 minutes from Sutton village and it's primary school, bakery and general store
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION FRIDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY - ONLINE AT 3:00PM
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Rowley Road.
19 Rowley Road is located within the suburb of Sutton, which has a population of 1,660, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.9 people.