Finished to an impeccable standard, this three-bedroom family residence is nestled on a quiet street in the tightly held suburb of Amaroo. This immaculately presented treasure offers a desirable single-level lifestyle set amongst newly planted pittosporum and magnolia hedges.
The versatile floor plan offers a dining area with an updated kitchen that includes a new benchtop and splashback; complimented by new Westinghouse appliances. This flows effortlessly to the lounge in the front for relaxed and spacious living.
The master bedroom is generously proportioned and features a walk-in robe and updated ensuite. The additional bedrooms all have built-in robes and serviced by the updated main bathroom.
You will appreciate the substantial block of 429m² with an expansive frontage and manicured gardens offering plenty of room for comfort and space. To complete the home, is the new private outdoor area - suitable for entertaining groups which is sure to be a hit with friends and family.
Superbly located in a highly sought-after suburb - this home is sure to spark interest with young families, investors, and downsizers alike. Within easy walking distance to the Amaroo Village Shopping Centre, quality schools and nature walks. Please call Nick, Peter, Lisa or Joanna for any questions you may have.
• Three-bedroom home
• Generous flat block in Amaroo
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpet in all the bedrooms
• Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Newly updated bathrooms including vanity, shower screens and mirrors
• Well-appointed and updated kitchen
• New Westinghouse kitchen appliances
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Ducted gas heating (newly installed)
• Large driveway and double garage with internal and backyard access
• Dual side access with extensive paving in the outdoor areas
• New double door garden shed
• Newly installed laser light and updated pergola
• Surrounded by new plantings of Pittosporum and Magnolia hedges
• Within minutes to Amaroo shops (including two supermarkets and many eateries)
Living Size: 111.74m²
EER: 4.5 Stars
Land Rates: $2,924 pa (aprrox.)
Land Tax: $4,230 pa (approx.)
UV: $406,000 (2021)
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Rollston Street.
19 Rollston Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.25 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.54 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.07 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.67 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.15 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.54 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.98 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.16 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
19 Rollston Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.