1 / 37
Superbly updated with new carpet and fresh paint throughout, this impressive four bedroom, two bathroom and rumpus home offers a superb lifestyle opportunity with 300sqm under roofline. Enjoying quality fittings, child friendly lawns along with an awesome outdoor alfresco entertaining, all on a blissfully private 540sqm block, this spacious property is the perfect retreat for the larger family.
- Spacious single level design, 3 x separate living areas, high quality
- 221.25sqm of actual living, 265.95sqm incl. garage, 300sqm under roof line
- New carpet, and fresh paint throughout, immaculate condition
- Huge family room flowing seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining
- Sunny formal lounge area with access to entertaining
- Separate formal rumpus area
- Feature high ceilings throughout
- Raked ceiling in family room, maximising light and space
- 40mm stone kitchen, Bosch appliances, big walk in pantry
- Huge master suite, big walk in robe, custom bathroom
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all oversized
- Superb Alfresco entertaining area with built in sink
- Ducted heating and cooling system
- LED lighting
- Video intercom, security alarm, ducted vacuum system
- Oversized (44.70sqm) double auto garage, internal access
- Private and sunny 540sqm block with child friendly lawns
- Super impressive home set in popular locale, inspection a must
*We are excited to welcome you once again to our open for inspections abiding by the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
Please note, face masks remain mandatory indoors and you will be required to check in via the CBR app upon arrival.
The House at 19 Olga Masters Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $703,000 on 30 August 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Olga Masters Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.77 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.41 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.41 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.76 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.93 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.04 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.95 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.10 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.75 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|3.80 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
19 Olga Masters Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.