1 / 32
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Crafted in 2003, this bespoke property provides a great family lifestyle with various entertaining spaces throughout the home.
With a northerly aspect, this impressive residence presents a sleek and innovative design.
Upon entry through the security front gates a spacious covered courtyard, fitted with outdoor heaters, perfect for entertaining or an outdoor gym space.
Graced with open-plan family living that opens onto the expansive covered entertainment deck with spa. The kitchen and family/meals area also open onto and overlook this impressive space.
On the ground floor accommodation offers a main bedroom with ensuite and robes, three bedrooms with built-in-robes and the main bathroom. Upstairs provides a great breakout room, to either serve as a parent retreat or a living/rumpus room with additional bedroom and bathroom.
From the upstairs breakout room, bedroom and balcony there are beautiful views across Weston Creek to Woden Valley.
Arguably one of Duffy's finest family homes.
• Walking distance (only a few streets) to Narrabundah Hill, entrance to Stromlo walking trails
• Built in 2003
• Architecturally designed by Anna Pender
• Privately gated from the street with intercom security
• Double car accommodation with automatic door
• Front covered entertainment courtyard with outdoor heaters
• Polished concrete floor with in-floor heating
• Open-plan living room with cabinetry
• Family/Meals off kitchen with granite benchtops, Bosch appliances and walk-in-pantry
• Expansive covered entertainment deck with gas heated spa
• Main bedroom on ground floor with built-in-robes, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 on lower level with built-in-robes and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with bath and heated towel rail
• Rumpus room /living room /parents retreat upstairs with balcony and beautiful views
• Bedroom 5 upstairs with built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
• Bathroom to service the upstairs area
• Reverse cycle units throughout
• Irrigation system
• Separate laundry
• Conveniently located in the heights of old Duffy with easy access to Cotter road to go to Cooleman Court, or onto Canberra City or Parliamentary Triangle
• Duffy shops, Primary School & day care, oval & dog park within walking distance
Living area: 235m2
Land size: 740m2 approx
UCV: $409,000 approx
Land Rates: $2,972 approx
The land value history at 19 Moogerah Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 1.22%, giving an unimproved land value of $409,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Moogerah Street.
19 Moogerah Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.41 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.84 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.87 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.01 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.57 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.75 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.80 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.81 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.99 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.23 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
19 Moogerah Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.