1 / 29
Next Inspection -
If you are in the market for a high returning property in an excellent location, come along to the Open house and see for yourself.
Explore the raw untapped potential of this beautiful house and capitalise on its prime 916 m2 (approx) land holding and exciting scope for creative revival. Whilst also retains many gorgeous features combining with a functional layout for the growing family or astute investor.
You will immediately be impressed the moment you step inside this one-of-a-kind family home situated in fantastic street presence with an ideal layout from front to back, boasting light filled interiors and beautifully manicured front gardens.
Set in a beautiful location in Wanniassa with a strong community spirit, the beautifully renovated home opens out to a sprawling covered deck for indoor/outdoor connection with a Granny Flat and multipurpose room.
This well-presented residence with a granny flat offers dual income opportunities to growing families or investors in the heart of Tuggeranong District.
Beautiful Family home offers 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, formal living, and dining areas for families to enjoy, a reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and two of the three bedrooms is an added benefit to enjoy in the winter and in the summer.
Property Features Include:
· Fantastic street presence with an ideal layout from front to back
· 3 Spacious Bedrooms with built-ins
· Freshly renovated home including Roof Restoration
· Freshly Painted inside-out, New hybrid flooring throughout and carpet in all three bedrooms.
· Large Deck and Pergola for family retreat
· Fantastic outdoor entertaining areas surround the home
· Open Plan Living with spacious Dining area and plenty of storage
· Gas cooking with Smeg Appliances
· Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main and 2 other bedrooms.
· Portable gas and electric heater
· Internal laundry
· Small Office room next to the Granny Flat
· One Lock up Garage and Plenty of Parking at the Front
· Beautiful Gardens at the Front and Back
· Garden Shed for extra storage
· 6 KW Solar Panel
· 26 m Frontage
· Close to parks, amenities, and public transport. Which is only 100m away from Trinity Christian School, Erindale Shopping Centre and the Hyperdome.
Granny Flat Inclusions:
· One Bedroom with Living Area
· Bathroom and Internal laundry with ample storage throughout
· Electric Cooking
· Timber laminate floors and roller blinds throughout
· Reverse cycle split air conditioner
· Estimated rental return for House $600-$650 per week and Granny Flat currently rented for $315 per week.
Land Tax: $927/qtr (for Investor only)
This Ideal home is close to parks, amenities, and public transport. Which is only 100m away from Trinity Christian School, only minutes away to Erindale Shopping Centre and the Hyperdome. Only a short drive to Woden and Tuggeranong.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
SMS '19' to 0452 646 746 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the process of buying.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. ONE AGENCY GUNGAHLIN does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
19 McBryde Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 6 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Friday January 21 from 05:30pm.
The House at 19 McBryde Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $490,000 on 15 November 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 McBryde Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Christian School.
|0.27 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.42 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.07 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.16 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.20 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.40 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.61 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.73 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.75 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.17 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
19 McBryde Crescent is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.