Located in the peaceful township of Lockhart, this Cottage home is sure to please those seeking the country lifestyle with convenient access to Wagga Wagga.
- Many original features including central hallway and 3.2m ceilings
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Galley style kitchen and separate dining or family area
- Formal lounge room
- Good sized bathroom plus additional second toilet
- Year round comfort with air-conditioning
- Front and rear verandahs
- Rear side lane access as well as direct street access from the front of the property
Built in the early 1900's and in good condition, with options of either live in or lease out. Contact Murray today to arrange your inspection.
Council rates: $1,240 per annum
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Matthews Street.
19 Matthews Street LOCKHART, NSW 2656 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lockhart Central School.
19 Matthews Street is located within the suburb of Lockhart, which has a population of 1,061, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.2 people.