Enjoy the sheer convenience and easy care living in this peacefully located three bedroom, single level residence, which offers a superb lifestyle opportunity or excellent investment prospect. Tastefully updated with new carpet and fresh paint throughout it is set on a spacious North facing block and boasts a superb living area flowing out to a peaceful leafy yard.
- Ideal first home or investment opportunity
- Spacious main living and meals, superb condition throughout
- Superbly updated with fresh paint and new carpet
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop
- Generous master bedroom with bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Oversized single carport
- Awesome covered timber deck entertaining onto private setting
- Great opportunity to enter the property market
- Unbeatable value for money
* Due to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 situation, for health and safety reasons this property is available to view strictly by prior arranged private inspection only.
Please contact Justin (0414 701 465) or Dimi (0434 968 209) to book your private 10min viewing.
The land value history at 19 Marungul Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of -6.09%, giving an unimproved land value of $279,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Marungul Avenue.
19 Marungul Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.77 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|0.84 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.02 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.66 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.92 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.27 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.28 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.61 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.61 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.22 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
19 Marungul Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.