* BIDDERS GUIDE: MID TO HIGH $800,000 *
• Four bedroom, ensuite design
• Impressive master suite
• Double lock up garage
• Rates: $2,908.62
A stunning family home, positioned perfectly in the highly sought-after Suburb of Jerrabomberra is presented to market just in time to finish the year with a bang.
Offering spectacular design elements that optimize natural light and space, the home is not your "run of the mill" four-bedroom home. The impressive entrance is lined by gorgeous running water features and the home opens into an entrance hall characterized with slate floors and high ceilings.
The master suite is of generous proportions and features a large ensuite with a spa bath and a private balcony, perfect for hiding away and kicking back after a long day.
Outside, the home features a low maintenance yard with space for the kids to run around or if the hot Canberra summer is keeping you inside, you could still enjoy the benefits of covered outdoor entertaining.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE
• Four-bedroom ensuite design
• Double remote lock up garage
• Spacious entrance hall with high ceilings
• Running water feature entrance with double timber doors
• Slate flooring
• Internal access
• Master suite with walk in robe
• Ensuite with double shower and spa bath
• Private balcony off master with access through to yard
• Formal living with feature high ceilings
• Large family room off kitchen
• Kitchen with breakfast bar
• Stainless steel appliances to kitchen
• Gas cooking
• Walk in pantry
• Three bedrooms at rear of home
• Separate laundry with storage and access through to yard
• Main bathroom with separate shower/bath
• Separate toilet
• Built in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
• Ducted vacuum
• Covered deck/outdoor entertainment
• Level, low maintenance yard
• Shelving to garage
To view contact Lucy MacGregor on 0433 310 366, [email protected]
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
The House at 19 Macadamia Close JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $525,000 on 25 May 2007.
19 Macadamia Close JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|1.67 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.10 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.21 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.32 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.34 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.84 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.01 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.07 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.62 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
|4.96 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
19 Macadamia Close is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.