* In accordance with the current COVID-19 restrictions in the ACT, we are unable to conduct any open homes, private or virtual property inspections. *
* Please ensure you enquire online to be updated as these restrictions change and to receive further information regarding our online auction process. *
This character-filled three-bedroom, two storey, double-brick duplex is nestled neatly on a quiet street in the RZ4 zone.
The home is light-filled, bright and has been partially renovated and well-maintained. It includes a security system, sliding doors off the dining room onto a rear deck, polished timber floors, gas cooking, a large rainwater tank and much more. The location is fabulous - close to the buzzing Dickson Centre and the light rail into the CBD - right in the heart of the fabulous Inner North.
The RZ4 zoning means that it is suitable for future re-development (subject to planning approval) with the ability to build on 80% of the land and up to 3 storeys with basement parking.
These Dickson duplexes are always popular so if you want quality living in a top location, at an entry level price, then give us a call today before it's too late...
At a glance;
- Quiet Street in the heart of the Inner North
- Character-filled two storey full brick home
- RZ4 Zone - future development potential
- Security System
- Large rainwater tank, pumps and irrigation system
- Satellite Receiver
- Garden shed
- Wired for Foxtel
- Close to the light rail and a short walk to the buzzing Dickson centre
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 19 Lowrie Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $567,500 on 22 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Lowrie Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.46 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.82 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.85 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.92 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.93 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.04 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.04 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.27 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.29 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
19 Lowrie Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.