“Chellie “ - Situated only moments away from everything this beautiful Coastal town has to offer, is this light filled and solidly built 3 bedroom brick home. All the boxes are ticked; privacy, views and location !
This well-maintained family home is in quiet location with breathtaking ocean views, close to the beach, has the bush behind, creating the perfect balance of convenience and relaxation.
Upstairs: Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas that flows on to the covered front and side verandas which continue around to a timber deck. The front veranda is the perfect place to watch the sun come up over the ocean and the back deck is the perfect spot to spend the afternoons enjoying the native bush behind and listening to the birds singing. The kitchen has lots of bench space, large pantry, a 900mm electric stove top and a 600mm electric oven. The main bedroom has a ceiling fan, built in robe, ocean views and opens onto the veranda and the second bedroom is large and also has a built in robe. The spacious main bathroom is on this floor and includes a full sized bath.
Downstairs: The Split level in design would suit someone that wanted to work from home with the large 3rd bedroom situated downstairs with a second toilet and a large laundry which would be large enough to add a shower to give you a second bathroom.
Large single garage with internal access and extensive amount of under house storage. Fully fenced back yard, and a wood BBQ.
This is your opportunity to make the sea change lifestyle you've been dreaming of. To organise your private inspection or to obtain more information please call Dee Cramb 0421 748 610.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Solar hot water
- New timber look floating floor in all living areas
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned in living area plus a ceiling fan
- Sunny north facing aspect
- Covered veranda and rear timber deck
- Low maintenance gardens, fenced back yard
- Functional kitchen with plenty of bench space and large pantry
- Three spacious bedrooms, with the two upstairs having built in robes
- One bathroom upstairs and a separate 2nd toilet down stairs
- Large single garage with remote control roller door and internal access
- Lots of under house storage
- Ramp to the front door so no external stairs
- Breathtaking water views
- Beach within walking distance
- Only a few minutes’ walk into the small local Dalmeny shops and cafes or 10min drive into Narooma to access more cafes, shops, clubs, amenities and local schools
Property Code: 455
The House at 19 Lonsdale Pde DALMENY, NSW 2546 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $441,000 on 4 August 2017.
19 Lonsdale Pde is located within the suburb of Dalmeny, which has a population of 1,937, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 2.2 people.