1 / 27
**This property will be going to Auction. Date and time to be confirmed**
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
This beautiful Architecturally designed solar passive home has been created as a unique family sanctuary and is located in a quiet tree lined street within walking distance to shops and schools. A remarkable residence which includes 212sqm of living and makes a statement in rare style and sophistication that establishes a superb living and entertaining environment. It makes a lasting impression with flowing proportions, light filled interiors and a high quality of finish that all combine to provide an exceptionally rare retreat.
- Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe plus ensuite
- Study with in-built shelves, desk and storage
- Separate living and dining areas
- Blackbutt hard wood flooring
- Kitchen with Miele cooking appliances, Bosch dishwasher
- Living room with built-in shelving and storage
- Bathrooms with Carrara marble benchtops and splashbacks
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Hydronic heating
- Hot water heat pump
- European double glazed widows and doors
- Retractable door blinds and flyscreens
- Multiple outdoor areas
- 10m tiled inground pool
- Outdoor kitchen /barbeque with mains gas supply
- Double garage with front and rear opening
- Gladiator storage wall panels and loft shelves in garage
- Small storage shed
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with two weeping mulberry trees
- Water tank supplying rainwater to washing machine and toilets
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Jarrah Street.
19 Jarrah Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.48 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.49 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.72 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.74 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.83 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.04 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.04 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.36 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.48 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.68 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
19 Jarrah Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.