1 / 13
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to acquire this outstanding property which offers the potential to capitalise on the already approved DA for subdivision into two 1.25acre blocks, one for you and another for Mum and Dad, or the opportunity to enjoy a large elevated village block with superb future land bank potential. The main residence is double brick and is perfect for a family seeking spacious versatile living with a formal lounge, separate sunroom/gym/kids rumpus and a big eat-in kitchen/family room. The approved plans have the main house sitting comfortably on it's own 5225sqm block with beautifully landscaped gardens while the second proposed block features a large 3 bay machinery shed, vege gardens, licensed bore and large 90,000 litre rain water tank. The subdivision is mostly complete with a separate bitumen entrance in place already, just the drive and some fencing is all that's needed to complete the subdivision. Blocks of this size are rare and a position just meters to the Gundaroo Common and a short walk to Gundaroo's excellent school, eateries and shop ensures that this an opportunity not to be missed.
- 2.55acre block with DA approved subdivision to two 1.25acre allotments
- Ideal opportunity to land bank, buy with a friend or family member
- Double brick residence with 3 living areas and renovated bathroom
- 90,000 litre rain water tank
- Licenced bore reticulated to gardens (342 gallons/hour)
- Daikin reverse cycle air conditioners (5 heads, 2 compressors)
- 400L Bosch solar hot water service with electric boost
- 3 bay machinery shed with electricity, phone and intercom to residence
- Enclosed 9x7.5m vegetable garden with animal exclusion netting
- School buses depart from the village to Canberra's major schools
- Just 30 minutes drive to Canberra's Inner CIty
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Harp Street.
19 Harp Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.