1 / 21
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Buyers guide: $1,200,000
A builders own, this near new home showcases a stunning contemporary design across an enormous single level layout. It's moments from bus services and kids' playgrounds, close to various tranquil reserves and walking trails.
- Multiple living rooms include a lounge and multi purpose area
- Open layout combines the family, dining and kitchen zones
- Modern kitchen features 900mm stainless stove plus dishwasher
- Waterfall benches, tiled splashback and large walk-in pantry
- Four bedrooms, master with walk-in and dual shower ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom offers bath tub and glass rainshower
- Study nook, skylight, ducted heating and air conditioning
- High ceilings, hybrid timber floors, double garage, 10KW solar system
- Rear alfresco entertaining area and lush landscaped gardens
- Outstanding opportunity for growing or upsizing families
- 231sqm internal living, 57sqm garage and 27sqm alfresco
The House at 19 Handcock Crescent MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $380,000 on 27 June 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Handcock Crescent MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.69 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.15 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.50 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.61 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.62 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.77 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.03 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.19 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.40 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.63 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
19 Handcock Crescent is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.