1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Be the first to enjoy this impeccably modern home with construction completed only in 2020. The flexible floorplan is stylish and chic with a bold colour palette paired with high ceilings, large windows and beautiful timber floors.
There are five bedrooms including an owner's suite and a junior suite, both with access to a balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite. A designer kitchen sits in the heart of the home overlooking the open-plan living and dining space that flows out to the alfresco. An upper-level rumpus room is also on offer and there is a multipurpose room with a kitchenette ready for use as a guest suite or entertainer's haven.
Extra features include zoned air-conditioning, a security alarm and cameras, a dual hot water system and a built-in central vacuum system. This incredible home is located just moments from the Wright Active Play Park and is within walking distance of the newly-built public school and the future private school. The newly-built Stromlo Leisure Centre is also close by.
Living size: 253.5m2
* 3 bedrooms on ground floor ( including main )
* 2 bedrooms upstairs both with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
* Space at the top of the stairs that could be used as a library or study area
* Lounge/multi purpose room could be used as a home office ( kitchenette installed )
* Open plan family/meals area ( raked ceilings )
* Large kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm oven and gas cooktop and walk in pantry
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Double windows and door throughout
* LED lighting
* Dual hot water systems
* Powder room downstairs
* Security system
* Ducted vacuum system
* Plenty of storage
* low maintenance gardens
* Covered entertaining area
* Internal access from the garage
* Views from the upstairs bedrooms back to Mt Stromlo
* Just moments from the Wright Active Play Park
* Within walking distance of the newly-built public school and the future private school
* The newly-built Stromlo Leisure Centre is also close by
The land value history at 19 Grace Perry Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.27%, giving an unimproved land value of $440,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Grace Perry Street.
19 Grace Perry Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.80 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.59 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.09 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.17 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.31 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.47 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.79 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
19 Grace Perry Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.