1 / 34
Set on a generous and elevated 1135m2 block within the ever-popular suburb of Wanniassa Hills, this remarkable split-level family home is sure to impress. Tucked away and privately off-set from the street, follow the majestic path taking you to own your remarkable oasis surrounded by the most spectacular and established gardens. Built in 1979 and recently refreshed this residence has been truly loved but the time has come to change hands and create new memories.
Number 19 offers immaculate views of Mt. Tennent and surrounding Brindabella Ranges, creating a tranquil home away from home experience. With north-facing living areas accompanied by private, secluded well-established gardens, you truly can create your own fairy-tale setting.
Walking into the home you will be immediately impressed, an architecturally designed mid-century style residence with beautiful interiors such as high vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, truly showcasing the beauty and quality structure of this build. The open living spaces of this uniquely designed home capture the morning and afternoon sun, and open to the beautiful gardens which surround this amazing house.
Segregated on the upper landing, the master bedroom with ensuite, captures the beauty of the surrounding greenery offering a relaxing hideaway which makes you feel like you are enjoying a zen tropical holiday.
The lower level consists of 3 additional bedrooms each with built-in-robes, a main bathroom and down to an external fully self-contained and insulated granny flat with access to the lock up garage. With a rental potential of $300 per week, this addition to the home offers potential for extra income or can simply be used as a home office or teenage retreat.
Step outside and enjoy summer days on your covered alfresco deck, surrounded by established and mature gardens bearing herbs, fruits, and blossoming flowers that create a sense of absolute privacy and delight. Follow the secret path to a private garden setting with views of the Brindabella Ranges. Your very own secret garden!
Benefitting from the large parcel of land the driveway is flat and accessed by electronic gates, where you will find secure parking for three cars and even enough room to park your caravan! With many enticing features this home will appeal to many.
- Architecturally designed residence
- Positioned on a desirable street
- Elevated 1135m2 block privately set away from the road
- North facing living areas
- Stunning views of Mt. Tennent and surrounds
- Split level design set across 225m2 of living
- Separate living areas
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms within the home
- Separate 35m2 self-contained granny flat/5th bedroom
- 26 solar panels (5.7 kw system)
- in-slab heating , ducted evaporative cooling and 2 x split systems
- Open fireplace perfect for relaxing
- Well-established gardens with herb, berry and fruit patches
- Covered alfresco with leafy surrounds
- Security alarm
- Ducted vacuuming system
- Single automatic lock up garage
- Timer-operated garden watering system
- Additional off-street parking with room for a caravan
- Heaps of storage
- Close to Wanniassa Hills and Farrer Ridge Nature Reserves, cycle paths, Erindale and Wanniassa shopping centres, and schools such as Wanniassa Hills Primary school, St Anthony of Padua Primary School, Trinity Christian School, Mary McKillop Secondary School, and public transport
Year Built: 1979
Block Size: 1135m2
Total Living: 224.39m2
Upper Living: 189.52m2
Lower Living: 34.87m2
Rates: $3,211 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $4,729 per annum approx.
Rental Estimate: $800-850 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Gaunson Crescent.
19 Gaunson Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa Hills Primary.
|0.31 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.64 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.96 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.21 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.45 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.70 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.91 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.92 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.06 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.37 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
19 Gaunson Crescent is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.