Auction Location: On site.
It is well known that properties being sold are scarce now, but you may not realise that finding a house for sale in the suburb of Gungahlin was like finding an Eastern Bettong in the Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary. Both are very rare!
Almost as cute as a Bettong, but certainly larger, 19 Eva West Street is a four bedroom, ensuite house that offers a convenient location only moments from the Town Center by car and a short walk to the Light Rail. There is even green space and a kid's playground directly across the road.
* Four bedrooms all with built-in robes while the Master has a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom is three-way with free standing bath and separate toilet
* Kitchen overlooks the family room and features a gas cook-top and dishwasher
* Lounge, dining, and large family room with sliding door access to the pergola and backyard
* Double garage with remote controlled door, internal access and storage cabinets
* Timber laminate flooring to the living area and carpet to the bedrooms
* Ducted Gas Heating and Split System air-conditioning unit
* Combination of curtains and Roman blinds throughout
* Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating of 4.5 Stars
* NBN Fibre to the Premises FTTP
* Paved outdoor entertaining area covered by pergola
* Private with established gardens and a garden shed
Facts & Figures:
* 2003 - year of construction (first COU for residence)
* Residence - 166m2
* Garage - 35m2
* Block size - 468m2
* Land Value - $369,000
* EER 4.5 Stars
* Rates $2,539 per annum
* Land Tax (If rented) $3,532 per annum
* Section 110, Block 25
* 5km to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve
Unlike the fauna protected from feral animals close by in Mulligans Flat, this house is available to be snatched up and devoured by all hungry buyers looking to feast on a rare delicacy.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 19 Eva West Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $535,000 on 19 November 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Eva West Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.28 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.77 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.02 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.05 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.49 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.59 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.79 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.79 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.36 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
19 Eva West Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.