A treasured setting perfect for the largest families, this immaculately-maintained single level property is now ready to begin a new chapter. Occupying a prime cul-de-sac position on approximately 742sqm and set amongst flourishing gardens, the home offers expansive accommodation that will easily adapt to your own family's needs.
Multiple living areas are the first highlight and include a formal living/dining room and casual family/meals area adjacent to the well-configured kitchen that has been fitted with laminate benches, a breakfast bar, generous storage, a Bosch oven, a Kleenmaid gas cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher. This zone spills out to a large sheltered alfresco area with spa and overlooks the wonderfully private back garden.
A total of five bedrooms is yet another drawcard providing everyone a special place to call their own, four benefit from fitted wardrobes including a peaceful main bedroom with two-way ensuite. A family bathroom and laundry with yard access are also offered along with the comfort of ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and a Mitsubishi reverse cycle unit in the lounge. A double garage and double side gate access with space for a boat, caravan, trailer or additional vehicle, rounds off the comfortable setting.
Immediately warm and welcoming, there is scope to add some simple modern enhancements to suit your style should you wish; then you can sit back and enjoy the location which is the easiest walk to the Montefiore Crescent Playground, Conder Wetlands, and has Tuggeranong Hill access just at the end of the street, while Saint Clare of Assisi, Charles Conder Primary, Lanyon High School, and Lanyon Marketplace are all within a 3 minute drive away. For the commuter, the Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway are easily accessible.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Beautifully presented five bedroom home positioned near the Conder Wetlands, Montefiore Crescent Playground and has Tuggeranong Hill access just at the end of the street - perfect for early morning walks or sunset mountain bike rides
* The private cul-de-sac makes it easier for children to safely play outside with neighbours' children or for them to ride bikes outside the house
* Versatile internal floor plan that benefits from formal and family zones over a single level
* Carpeted lounge and dining room off the entry have a formal edge and will be a delightful space to host dinner parties and entertain friends
* Large kitchen/family/meals zone with tiled flooring and views across the garden
* Central and well-configured kitchen with laminate benches, a breakfast bar, generous storage, a Bosch oven, a Kleenmaid gas cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher
* All five bedrooms are a good size, four offer built-in storage
* The master bedroom additionally features a charming bay window, a ceiling fan, and has a neat two-way ensuite with separate toilet
* The family bathroom is conveniently placed and comprises a shower, a vanity and a separate toilet
* Practical and efficient laundry with storage and external access
* Comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and a Mitsubishi reverse cycle unit in the lounge
* Quality window furnishings include privacy blinds, roman blinds and external awnings to the homes street facing windows
* Hot water is supplied by a Rinnai B26 continuous flow gas hot water system
* Back-to-base alarm (if you so wish to take on a contract)
* Faultless progression to a sensational covered entertaining area with outdoor spa from the dining room and family room
* A wonderful private back garden features garden beds with established plants and shrubs, a generous lawn area, a garden shed and double side gate access with space for a boat, caravan, trailer or additional vehicle
* Large double garage with covered access to the house, one automatic door and one manual and rear door access to the backyard
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Darebin Place.
19 Darebin Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.83 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.14 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.16 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.05 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.31 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.65 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.75 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.79 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.09 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.89 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
19 Darebin Place is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.