1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: On-line.
Positioned on the high side of popular Curlewis Crescent, this well-appointed family home enjoys uninterrupted sweeping views across Woden Valley to the Brindabella mountains. Boasting 235m2 of light filled and spacious living, the home features four bedrooms plus study, one bathroom and two ensuites, formal and informal living areas plus a sparkling inground pool.
The grand covered double-door entrance sets the tone of this executive home. The formal lounge enjoys wonderful mountain views and also boasts a slow combustion stove - ideal to relax and unwind in the coming winter months. The formal lounge flows to a private balcony as well as the formal dining. At the rear of the home is the sparkling stone kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space for a busy family. The kitchen overlooks the family room and the sundrenched pool. On this level are two of the bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom as well as the main bathroom. The study is also on this level and its position at the front of the home makes it an ideal work from home office. Upstairs are two generous bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms. The master suite offers a walk-through-robe and bathroom with dual vanity.
Positioned in a highly desirable locale on a private corner allotment and surrounded by leafy established gardens, this family home offers a superb lifestyle in a highly convenient location near quality schools, Canberra Hospital and just moments to Woden Town centre and the city. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
- Quality double brick home on corner parcel of land with uninterrupted views
- Formal and informal entertaining areas
- Stone kitchen with glass splashback, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
- Five spacious bedrooms, three with ensuite bathrooms, master with walk-through-robe
- Main bathroom with spa bath and stone tiles
- New carpet to downstairs bedrooms
- Separate study - ideal work from home office plus fully lined under-house storeroom/rumpus with external access
- Sparkling in-ground pool and outdoor entertaining area
- Freshly painted throughout, sparkling tiles and hardwood flooring
- Ducted gas heating, slow combustion wood stove, split system air conditioner, 2 x air conditioners, security alarm, laundry chute
- Remote double garage with internal access
- Kitchen and floors renovated 2014/2015
Rates: $4,593.19 pq (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented out): $7,174.49 pa (approx.)
Block: 817m2 (approx.)
Living Area: 235m2 (approx.)
Constructed: Orig 1967 extended 1972 and 1998
The land value history at 19 Curlewis Crescent GARRAN, ACT 2605 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $689,000.
The House at 19 Curlewis Crescent GARRAN, ACT 2605 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,290,000 on 28 April 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Curlewis Crescent GARRAN, ACT 2605 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|1.02 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.23 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.36 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.36 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.46 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.49 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.68 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.78 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.86 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.89 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
19 Curlewis Crescent is located within the suburb of Garran, which has a population of 3,497, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.6 people.