1 / 25
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Offered for the first time in 38 years, 'Waroona' is a magnificent lifestyle haven for extended families as well as a remarkable opportunity for business operators. It unfolds across 25 plus acres of land, handy to Queanbeyan's town centre.
- Multiple living rooms include formal lounge and large rumpus with billiard
- Family room warmed by a fireplace plus light filled sunroom
- Merbau entertaining deck with 180 degree views over the rolling mountains in
- Tennis court and manicured tree lined gardens
- Granite kitchen has gas stove and recycled timber fittings
- Five bedrooms, state of the art bathrooms with high end granite finishes
- Attached four car garage, detached studio plentiful storage, retreat
- Commercial shed houses eight semi trailers, four stables
- Eight dog kennels, two cattle yards, Hunter irrigation, dam
- Showcases unlimited potential for any enthusiastic buyer
The land value history at 19 Clydesdale Road CARWOOLA, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 10.99%, giving an unimproved land value of $646,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Clydesdale Road.
19 Clydesdale Road is located within the suburb of Carwoola, which has a population of 1,428, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.9 people.