Set in a popular location within a 10 minute walk to the Jubilee Sporting Fields or a 10 minute drive to the CBD. This neat and tidy four bedroom residence is the perfect family home.
- Positioned on a 828m2 block, backing onto a green belt with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
- The main bedroom situated at the front of the home features a walk in robe and ensuite with large shower and double vanities. Remaining three bedrooms all offer built in robes and spacious enough for double beds
- Galley style kitchen hosts plenty of cupboard space, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and overlooks the second living room
- Front formal lounge has views over the front garden and adjoins the formal dining area
- The entire house has ducted evaporative cooling and heating provided by a flued gas wall mounted heater plus a reverse cycle split system in the lounge
- Double remote roller door garage leads straight into the laundry for access into the kitchen
- Pitched rear patio is the perfect escape with a built in brick BBQ and a 6 person spa
- Vehicle/trailer access is available through double gates at the side of the property into the spacious backyard that offers a garden shed
- Roller shutters on all windows offers climate control and both security for seasonal travellers and/or comfort for shift workers
One of only a few properties available on the market in the ever popular Bourkelands Estate.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Bourkelands Drive.
19 Bourkelands Drive BOURKELANDS, NSW 2650 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Public School.
|0.85 km||Red Hill Public School||Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.21 km||Lutheran Primary School Wagga Wagga||Tamar Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.30 km||M.E.T. School||35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650|
|1.39 km||Mount Austin High School||Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.03 km||Mount Austin Public School||Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650|
|2.22 km||Kooringal Public School||Lake Albert Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.51 km||Henschke Primary School||105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.69 km||Shepherds Park School||129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.85 km||Turvey Park Public School||31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.95 km||Mater Dei Primary School||63 Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
19 Bourkelands Drive is located within the suburb of Bourkelands, which has a population of 2,852, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.7 people.